This part of "The World of Directorship - Certificate in Board Directorship" explores the role of the board in formulating and implementing strategy and managing enterprise risk. The course includes the evaluation of the executive directors' performance as well as business ethics.
The topics that this module will cover include:
- The nature of risk and the board's role in risk management
- Risk appetite and risk tolerance
- Identification of risks to include IT security
- Risk assessment mapping and risk response and monitoring
- Disaster recovery and business continuity planning
- Remuneration policy
- Evaluating executive directors' performance and determining executive directors' remuneration
- Remuneration committee best practices
- Remuneration disclosure
- The contents of a code of ethics
- Monitoring ethical practices
Date: 07 -08 October 2023
Format: Classroom Workshop, Riyadh , KSA
Who should attend?
This workshop is designed to meet the development needs of existing, new and aspiring members of Boards of Directors and Board Committees, as well as the needs of advisors and senior executives who report to the board or board committees .
Participants are required to currently hold or recently (within the preceding 3 years) have held either a director seat or a senior management position within an organization; and have basic English literacy.
Price per person for two day workshop:
Rates above are exclusive of VAT and any WHT and effective as at 17 May 2020
Special rates are available for companies wishing to purchase multiple seats - please ask us for more information.
The Workshop of Directorship
This workshop is one of 4 modules which together form "The World of Directorship
Certificate in Board Directorship". This programme encompasses the core knowledge and awareness that is necessary to function effectively as a director and covers:
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
For additional event or venue information, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org